Thursday 28 October 2010

BEDESO #24 (The Update)

As you know, it's half term at the moment. Recently, my holidays have been jam packed with revision, meeting friends, and just general stuff and I'm really surprised I haven't failed BEDESO considering how busy I've been this week.

Talking of business, I have no idea how I'm going to complete NaNoWriMo. I have officially signed up on their web page and I genuinely intend to take part. I've managed to blog everyday except Sundays so surely I'll be able to write *goes does some maths to do with word count* 1 923.07692 words a day (not including Sundays this is. If I were to write on Sundays I'd only have to write 1 666.66667 words a day.) Basically, I have to write a long essay each day. Now, I think, if I reduce YouTube and iPlayer habits and don't get too much homework, this may be possible. However, I'm just worried that, if I fall behind, I won't be able to catch up... We shall see... November, here I come! (Oh, and this may lead to fewer blogs. Sorry for those of you who've got used to my blogging daily!)

Also, I finished the video from Saturday. I've emailed those who were there but I'm rather pleased with it I must say. So, I'm sharing it with you!! =)


         "So long and thanks for all the fish."


Current book I’m reading: Counterfeit Gods
Last TV show watched: Ask Rhod Gilbert
Current programs/web pages open: Twitter, Dailybooth, Blogger - Edit Posts, Windows Live Mail, iPlayer, Sticky Notes, MSN,
Number of people I’m talking to on msn/Facebook: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment