Thursday 18 August 2011

Can't read my, can't read my, can't read my poker face

Last question... Matt has just posted a comment on one of my blogs so I'm guessing it's a race to the finish post...


Who is your anti-role model?

Or, as Josh rephrased, "Who stands for everything you don't stand for?" Of all the people in the world (well, current people, I hadn't considered Hitler and Stalin...) Lady Gaga is probably one of the people who best fits the bill. I would never wear anything that she wears... or maybe I should say doesn't wear... I really don't like/understand/appreciate her choice of clothes and I bet it doesn't fit my "don't wear it if it isn't comfy" philosophy. Also, Josh mentioned something about her posing as a motorbike in a calender or something. I'm not going to find the picture because I don't think I'd like it however who poses as a motorbike?! On a motorbike is one thing, I can handle that but as a motorbike?!

I think the list of things where me and Lady Gaga don't meet eye to eye as it were goes on. Her single "Judus", her music videos, how I've seen her act on some talk shows..... I think if you lined up everyone in a big line with the people who I admire most standing nearest me and those who are nearest my "anti-role model" at the other end, she would be very near the end, if not actually at the end. I wonder if that line was real whether she'd wonder what she was queuing for? I digress...

I know a few people who really like Lady Gaga and when you hear her songs played on the piano with no lyrics, I have to admit some of them aren't bad but generally..... she fits the "anti-role model" bill almost perfectly.

DFTBA

(Quick! Type the stats to see if I've won!!)

Twenty Questions status: 20 down! None left!
programs open: Sticky notes, windows live mail, windows media player, chrome (blogger in draft new post)
Latest music listened to: Tom Milsom's song which I can never remember what it's called because I never changed it from "bonus track" when I took it off the CD
Last film/tv watched: Still My Family
Latest book read: Alice in Time
Latest edible item consumed: Still the raspberry Sorbet
Predominant colour of clothes wearing: blue
Days until Roothill: 2

3 comments:

  1. i'm feeling slightly shaky from having written so many posts so fast. same at your end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Sooo many blogs! Reading and typing and you know, if I hadn't had a break between the last two I may have won..... But congratulations anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt has won the competition by 9 minutes.

    ReplyDelete