Friday 12 August 2011

I'm not obsessed or anything...


When I first read the next question, I have to admit I wasn't totally sure what to answer with. I couldn't really remember what I should answer with but then last week... well, you'll see.

What’s your most recently formed life ambition?

As of about last week, to have a Doctor Who themed wedding. So most of you will think I'm crazy, others will think that's pretty cool, others will just dismiss it as me being "one of those girls who likes to plan early". However, since I found out that a couple I met on Beach Mission last week had their wedding with a slight Doctor Who theme, I've embraced the idea myself...

I've probably put way too much thought into this. Waay too much thought...

  • Using Doctor Who character's names when doing the practice run through...
  • Somehow materialising in a TARDIS rather than a car?
  • Having the theme tune or some other part of the soundtrack play on the way out
  • Bridesmaids in TARDIS blue
  • TARDIS blue balloons rather than just the usual white ones
  • Somehow incorporate trock? Maybe get Chameleon Circuit to play if they're still a thing...
  • Tables with names after Who related characters rather than boring old numbers
  • Encourage people to dress up as Who characters?
  • Have a TARDIS cake like Terrie did for her birthday except BIGGER!
  • Marry the Doctor... wait... stick to reality Hannah...

I think you get the idea.....

DFTBA

Twenty Questions status: 9 down, 11 to go
programs open: Windows media player, windows live mail, steam chat, sticky notes, chrome (Blogger in draft: new post, My blog, Facebook, Fort Paradox
Latest music listened to: Everything is Ending by Chameleon Circuit
Last film/tv watched: How to Train Your Dragon
Latest book read: If you could see me now
Latest edible item consumed:Classic Magnum
Predominant colour of clothes wearing: Black/blue/grey sort of equal amounts
Days until Roothill: 8

1 comment:

  1. * i'd suggest using the Girl in the Fireplace theme if it weren't for the connotations of a doomed romance.
    * tables should be named after planets, especially if they're round. the top table being Gaillifrey, and so on.
    * you do realise this could limit your pool of potential husbands? mind you, if someone's boring enough to not like DW then i can't see you wanting to marry them, so maybe that's a non-issue...

    ReplyDelete