Wednesday 17 August 2011

If Matt had a TARDIS....

If you wrote a comic strip, what would it be about?

I'd really love to write a comic strip. I really enjoy drawing the episodes to Fort Paradox and I'm always doodling little characters that have the potential to be stars of comic strips or maybe even a whole web series but it's always the plots that I fail at. I can never think of a decent story arc, not even for a comic strip of a few pictures long and so every effort usually falls flat on its face. I'm not going to embarrass myself by sharing the cheesedoodles comic strip I did in year 9 and the Sockpup Chronicles never came off the ground (I blame Terrie, she was meant to be doing the scripting and I can't draw something if I don't have a script!). However, Matt's response to my question  "You now have a type 40 TARDIS. Where and when would your top destinations be?" gave me an idea.....

(Matt, I apologise in advance for my drawing. Please do not get offended!)




DFTBA

Twenty Questions status: 16 down, 4 to go
programs open: Steam chat, Skype, Windows Live Mail, Windows Media Player, Sticky Notes, Chrome (Youtube, Blogger in Draft: new post, The Who Shop's website, A White Horizon, Page for Picture Unrelated)
Latest music listened to: I Love Brains
Last film/tv watched: The Doctor's Wife
Latest book read: Alice in Time
Latest edible item consumed: Crunch Cake... I think....
Predominant colour of clothes wearing: black/blue (Yours Forever, lessthanthree!)
Days until Roothill: 3

4 comments:

  1. plots are over-rated in webcomics. there, i said it. my cartooning modus operandi is to blunder merrily along without worrying much about where the thing's going, and if i get stuck, introduce a new element of randomness to shake things up. *best egging-on voice* go on, you can do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Paradox fan art! Very cool... 8]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Mick Jagger coming out of the Tardis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. speaking of Fort Paradox, how's the golf course coming along?

    ReplyDelete