Wednesday 17 August 2011

How is something that looks like mud so tasty?


Which is the best chocolate bar, and why?

I like chocolate. I mean I really like chocolate. So much so that making me chose the best chocolate bar is like making me chose a favourite sibling. (Then again, I only have one sister so that decision is pretty easy) however there are soooo many different types of chocolate bar that making me decide is just... well, I can't settle on just one. Plus, anyway, my mood does have a slight affect on which I think is the best.

Firstly, I think Galaxy is just that bit better than Cadbury's. Galaxy is that little bit creamier, just a little sweeter and I really like the shape of the squares now.

However, Cadbury's flake is probably my favourite Cadbury's chocolate bar. There's something wonderful about the flaky texture that makes a flake wonderful. I would have about 5 with every 99 cone I had if that weren't considered so ridiculous.

Nevertheless, I usually maintain that Aero bars are my favourite kind. There is something wonderful about 'feeling the bubbles melt'. Soft, sweet, light, scrummy...

Then again, Mars bars, Bounty bars, Galaxy Cookie Crumble, anything with caramel...... To be honest, I could argue that any chocolate bar that isn't Snickers was the best so if you had asked me which chocolate bar was the worst I could just answer with something simple: Snickers because peanuts are DISGUSTING!

DFTBA

Twenty Questions status: 14 down, 6 to go
programs open: steam chat, sticky notes, windows live mail, chrome (blogger in draft: new post, bbc iplayer  "The Doctor's Wife")
Latest music listened to: EddPlant - You're Not There (Reliving Saturday evening!)
Last film/tv watched: Half way through The Doctor's Wife
Latest book read: Alice in Time
Latest edible item consumed: An Apple
Predominant colour of clothes wearing: Still blue. Haven't changed yet.
Days until Roothill: 3

2 comments:

  1. Peanuts aren't disgusting! You just haven't worked out that you like them yet :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second josh - peanuts are fine really. i wonder if a disliking for peanuts can be corrected using a sonic screwdriver?

    ReplyDelete