Wednesday 4 January 2012

Challenge Accepted (and a grovelling apology)

*cough* erm, hi? Do you remember me? I won't be offended if you don't, three months is a long time in the world of the Internet. I'm Hannah. I used to frequent this blog on a regular basis and I though I'd pop back in. Well, when I say that I really mean I've been pushed back in, poked back into blogging by a challenge from the one and only Colclough.

I'm sorry. Really sorry. I kept meaning to blog. Genuinely and honestly. I kept saying to myself "you should blog, Hannah" and I even made wallpapers for my laptop to remind me but, uh, it didn't really work... evidently... I mean, I've been busy! With university, reading week, Doctor Who experience (again), Christmas, New Year, TV... YouTube... games.... Ok, ok, so I would have plenty of time but... *trails off*

So, new year, new start. Remember First 11 of '11? Well, Matt has challenged me (and anyone else who wants to join in) to 'First 12 of '12'. An extra year, an extra post requirement, and I've been forced to pull myself together and put myself in gear for a revived set of posting.

So, I should have a lot to talk about. I mean, I haven't posted anything on here for a while...

....

I'm going to have to think of something quick for tomorrow....

Live long and post often =]

            STATS
"First 12 for '12" Status: 1 down, 11 to go
Latest book read: It must have been Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I haven't read in a while :/
Latest film/TV watched: Some Armstrong and Miller thing on 4oD yesterday I think...
Latest music listened to: The Best Day by Taylor Swift as part of a video my aunt posted that my cousin made for her for Christmas. So sweet! :)
Latest edible item eaten/drunk: A chocolate... I think we may see a theme reappearing here...
Predominant colour of current clothing: Blue. As usual
Programs and web pages currently open: Chrome - HanNav v1.0, Facebook and the Whovians of Highworth Origins page, A White Horizon, Numb3r5's Blog, Tim's blog of Interesting Stuff (Yes, I know it's not got any posts atm...) 3xYoutube pages, YourPants (I think I'm not going to explain why I'm currently looking at YourPants and just revel in the childish joy it gives), 5xCreation Ministry pages, Web of Knowledge (a journal searching database), a journal article about the irreducible complexity of structure related to functions in biology, google, and a blog accessed from google that I was hoping would give me some help for this essay that I'm obviously procrastinating from writing  - PowerPoint, Word, Windows Live Mail, Sticky Notes, and I think that is actually it! Phew!

3 comments:

  1. Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of interesting stuff, doesn't it? There should be laws...

    ReplyDelete
  2. apology accepted.

    forgiveness extended.

    welcome back =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought about doing Postaweek. Once you get into a routine it becomes easier to blog.

    ReplyDelete