Friday 18 December 2009

Let it snow.


Yesterday, the white stuff began to descend on areas around the UK. For once, I was in the group of people who actually didn't want it. I normally love snow but being up in Nottingham meant that I didn't want to get stranded! Fortunately, my Dad and I arrived home before the snow started to settle properly. Nevertheless, I hadn't seen my friends for a week and was looking forwards to going to school today.
 
This morning, I woke up to find a thick layer of white covering everything outside my window. With a hopeful attitude, I started getting ready for school; I had a bag full of presents and wanted to be able to go to school for the last day of the year. Unfortunately, my Mum came into my room with the information that the bus wasn't running. The snow had stranded me at home with no way to deliver presents to my friends at school.

The cold, white stuff that is snow attempted to ruin my Christmas. BUT DO NOT FEAR! Tomorrow I will become Postman Pat and deliver those presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment