Saturday 26 June 2010

1/5th Life Crisis

Generally, life crises come in the middle of your life. However, Terrie decided that her teenage “Who am I?” was a 1/5th of a life crisis. (She was assuming that, at the age of 16 at the time, she would live to 80.)

I’m pretty sure Terrie isn’t the only teenager to have a 1/5th of a life crisis but seen as Terrie’s has got in the way of blogging, I’m going to moan about that. Terrie has done the almost unmentionable thing of not blogging for over a month. Seen as I’ve been a good girl, I think I can moan about the fact that Terrie has been going out to gigs and parties and neglecting her duty to Terrie-kind to blog. However, I’m sure she’ll fail me if I make this a Terrie hate blog.

Teenage “Who am I” type life crises haven’t really been the sort of thing I do. I may occasionally have an internal confusion but I’m not the sort of pers9on to have an all out rebellion. Maybe it’s because I’m so sure in what I believe or because I’ve got to the stage where I know who I am in a fairly gradual way.

Maybe my rebellious 1/5th of a life crisis is still to come. You’ll miss my blogging for maybe a month or two. The last activity on my Youtube, Facebook, Formspring, and Twitter accounts will remain the same for days on end. You’ll hear rumours of my gallivanting around the world, my large debts and wonder if I was the girl who hijacked the Michael Jackson memorial celebrations.*

However, I think this is very unlikely. I’m pretty happy being an English Nerdfighter with a Christian faith and a love of all things that DFTBA.

This challenge may be nearing the end** but I’m not going to give up. I’m going to try to continue blogging, hopefully long into university life but we shall see, we shall see...



*Apparently I was possibly a cause of his death by saying, on the news that a friend had a ticket to see him, “What would you do if it got cancelled or something?” I’m yet to be questioned on the matter...
**Two more titles left! I’m not sure if Terrie will give me a new challenge or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment