Thursday 13 May 2010

Exciting News!

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while and I hinted at it briefly in my last blog but I HAVE REVAMPED MY ALTERNATE BLOG!

When I say my alternate blog, I mean the blog that I set up for my friends to write on. To put it bluntly, it wasn’t getting anywhere. Nobody had blogged for ages and it was just sitting there collecting digital dust in www. space. However, my friend Abby scribbled a little rant at the back of my blog book and it needed somewhere to go; what better reason to revive this blog!

So, it has now been revamped, refurbished and redesigned. It has a new template, a new layout, a new description and even a new title, web address and email.

So now “The Field of Sheep” is open for business. Anyone can read it but, more importantly, anyone can blog on it too. I’ve kept the small number of posts that started it off and added Abby’s Rant but it desperately needs more.

So, you want to contribute? Simples. Just follow these simple steps.

1) Open your email account and type hannahlikessheepbaa.newpost@blogger.com in the TO: box.
2) Type in the title of your blog in the ‘subject’ box.
3) Type up your blog in the main body of the email. (You may want to run what you type through a spell check as, although I’ll be reading everything, I’m unlikely to pick up on your spelling mistakes or be willing to change them for you!) (Also, don’t worry if your email provider has a habit of adding extra bits at the bottom of your emails. This I am prepared to edit!)
4) End your blog with your name or pen name. When I’ve read and approved your blog I’ll transfer this into the “label” bit at the bottom of the blog so that (particularly if you blog more that once) people can find your blogs by clicking on the label link at the side.
5) Double check your blog for swear words and anything unsuitable for under 18s. It’s not that I don’t appreciate your opinion but I’m pretty sure anything can be expressed in a more eloquent way that don’t have the need for swear words or inappropriate narratives. I do read the posts and I will delete anything unsuitable! (However, I’m sure all my followers are so lovely they would never dream of doing this anyway! *cough*)
6) Press the send button!
7) Have a look at your new post and other posts at http://www.welikesheepbaa.blogspot.com/
8) Have a nice day!

It would be great if you could contribute as I love hearing other people’s opinions as much as I enjoy venting my own! Anecdotes, opinions, short stories and poems are all welcome!

DFTBA, Terrie, I have not forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment