Thursday 29 April 2010

Trockette! Yes!

There is this genre, they call it Trock.
To such songs I listen a lot.
In my room it is played loud,
Fluffy like a cloud.

This really doesn’t make sense
But Trockette is the title. Hence
I will write a poem for you
And it will taste like stew.

Trockette is a term to describe
A Trock obsessed female who doesn’t hide
Her undying love for Chameleon Circuit:
A Trock group who know how to work it.

Doctor Who is so cool
And David Tennant made some girls drool.
The Doctor said “I don’t want to go”
But Matt Smith carries on the show.

Some people hate the new direction
Stephen Moffatt has now taken.
But stone angels are so ace
And wouldn’t want to put spitfires in space?

Sitting on the bus is a bore.
I wish I could spend just a little more
Time writing blogs for you guys,
Unless the 400 actually flies...

This idea I will not see,
As flying buses just will not be
A reality any time soon.
Instead I’ll just look at the moon.

My poetry skills are not that great,
Like my ability to not be late.
I’m rarely on time but I’ll not miss
A Doctor Who episode; don’t boo, don’t hiss.

Do not blink or look at their eyes,
Even when a main character cries
“I’ve been sent back to 1852”
As they might not be so kind to you.

So many plans and so little time,
Even another day could be fine
To write a blog and film a vid,
Or visit a friend (but no, not Sid.)

Some extra time would be great
But I just can’t communicate
With the TARDIS or the Doctor,
Even with help from a police helicopter.
 
I end this now with a quote
From a YouTube guy who thus spoke
A magical phrase a previous day:
“Don’t ever FTBA!”

No comments:

Post a Comment