Monday 22 February 2010

Doctor Who?!

Just a short little blog here...

As you probably know, I'm a big fan of Doctor Who. I absolutely love the complex storylines and the crazy monsters. I especially like the episodes written by Stephen Moffatt so I am obviously looking forwards to the new series where he’s the head writer (Tennant deficient or not!) However... the latest trailer is just insane. I think it makes no sense and it has made me wonder if we are going to get yet another companion who falls in love with the Doctor. (At least with Tennant playing the Doctor I could understand it a little more...) Also, at one point, Matt Smith puts on rather an odd accent. I’m hoping that in context this will all make sense but this short trailer has certainly left me sceptical of what is to come.


Why not have a look-see yourself...


Oh, and just watched it again... what is that thing at the end?!
(Leave a comment and tell me what you think...)

1 comment:

  1. OMG STOP IT!!
    I just found the video
    AND I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!!!
    TAKE IT OFF YOUR BLOG!!
    IVE WATCHED IT FIVE TIMES NOW AND IM TIRED AND I WANT TO GO TO BED BUT IM TOO EXCITED ABOUT HOW COOL IT IS NOW AND - GAAH!!

    ReplyDelete